On Monday, Solenn Heussaff will start her work as co-host in Eat Bulaga.
Heussaff is nervous and excited about it and prays everyday that she won’t make mistakes in her Tagalog.
Meanwhile, some people are predicting that Vic Sotto might fancy her
and it might be a source of friction between her and Vic’s current flame, Pauleen Luna?
But Solenn says, she will just go there to work. She knows Pauleen, she is kind. There’s no need to be jealous because she has also a boyfriend, an Argentinian athlete.
Solenn is part of the movie, ‘Boy Pick Up’, with Ogie Alcasid.
It opens in theaters on June 6, with premiere night at SM Megamall this Sunday, June 3.
- Pauleen Luna Posts ‘Happy Birthday to You Love’ During Vic Sotto’s Birthday
- Pauleen Luna’s Mom Breaks Silence on Daughter’s Alleged Romance with Vic Sotto
- Vic Sotto Showers Pauleen Luna with Gifts?
- Pauleen Luna Shares ‘Thoughts’ about Rumored Relationship with Vic Sotto
- Ai-ai de las Alas Shares the Reasons Why Many Girls Fall for Vic Sotto