Rob Schneider, the Fil-Am actor wants to help launch a movie career of Manny Pacquiao as a Hollywood actor.
On June 10, after Manny’s fight with Tim Bradley, Rob wants him to start shooting a movie entitled ‘Brass Knuckles,’ produced by Damien Perkins.
Pacquiao will play a gangster in the said movie with Rob as his uncle and Oscar-winner Benicio del Toro.
They will start shooting in June and hope to wrap it up on August so they can release it in December.
- Manny Pacquiao is Now Set to Shoot Hollywood Movie with Actor Rob Schneider
- Manny Pacquiao’s Cameras for Hollywood Movie Will Start Rolling on July
- The Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley is a Great Fight with Controversial Decision
- Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson Visits Manny Pacquiao in Training Camp
- Freddie Roach: Manny Pacquiao’s Religious Transformation Has More Plus Than Minuses