Shalani Soledad is planning to run as Valenzuela representative.
She said that working as a public official and working with TV5 are two things that she really loves doing.
Shalani and Roman were married on January 22, 2012. And now that she’s married, they will be starting their own family.
Soledad says she and her husband support each other in terms of their career and in terms of what they do.
Meanwhile, the politician and host is part of the upcoming TV5’s noontime show, ‘Game ‘N Go,’ together with Edu Manzano, Gelli de Belen, Arnell Ignacio, and Joey de Leon.
They will be working as a team on the show.
- Soledad Shalani Has Not Spoken to Willie Revillame
- TV5’s ‘Game ‘N Go’ Will Go Up Against Other Network’s Sunday Variety Shows
- Shalani Soledad is Part of TV5’s ‘Game ‘n Go’
- Shalani Soledad Says A Baby is a Welcome Addition to their Family
- Shalani Soledad has a Upcoming Noontime Show ‘Game ‘N Go’ on TV5