Actressses Gretchen Barreto, Angelica Panganiban and KC Concepcion will star in a new, ABS-CBN’s TV project, Alta.
The project Alta is from Alta Sosyedad. It’s first working title is ‘Pinulot Ka Lang Sa Lupa.’
The three Kapamilya stars will be paired with Sam Milby and Zanjoe Marudo.
The said TV show will be aired this coming June.
Gretchen Barretto last project was with ABS-CBN’s Magkaribal, a TV prime time series.
KC Concepcion is one of the hosts in the show, The Buzz.
Angelica Panganiban is a member of ABS-CBN’s Star Circle. Her last TV project was Rubi.
- Gretchen Barretto will Now Start Taping ‘Alta’
- Angelica Panganiban Welcomes the Prospect of Working with Former Enemy Gretchen Barreto
- Cristine Reyes Does Not Want to be Friend with Gretchen Barretto
- Derek Ramsay Denies Rumored Romance with Erich Gonzales
- John Lloyd Cruz & Angelica Panganiban’s Romance is Now Getting ‘Warmer’