Jessica Sanchez finished second in the eleventh season of ‘American Idol’ and Phillip Phillips was declared champion after a record-breaking of 132 million votes cast.
In the coming months, Jessica Sanchez is already assured of a packed work schedule.
Sanchez acknowledges the possibility of being a ‘one-hit wonder’ and because of this she said she intends to continue her education, in spite of her ‘Idol’ career jumpstart.
The first runner-up should have a back-up plan.
For the moment, she has been running around doing press and gets ready for some events but she tries to take it one step at a time.
- Jessica Sanchez & Other Clebrities Join the Nation in Praying for the Filipinos
- Phillip Phillips Has Undergone a Kidney Operation
- Phillip Phillips’s New Single is Already #2 on the Hot Digital Songs Chart
- Phillip Phillips Has Already Undergone 8 Kidney Operations
- Local Artists are Not Thrilled when Phillip Phillips Wins as American Idol