Tommy Mottola, a record label mogul, has already expressed his intention to produce Jessica Sanchez’s debut album.
With this development, Sanchez’s ‘star’ is expected to shine even brighter in the music industry.
Thalia, Tommy’s Mexican-singer wife in a tweet message said, that on May 23, her husband called her and confirmed to work in the first Jessica Sanchez CD.
Meanwhile, Mottola, the record company mogul is known far and wide as the man behind the successful careers of Celine Dion, Destiny’s Child, Shakira, Gloria Estefan, the Dixie Chicks, Barbra Streisand, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel.
He also pioneered the ‘Latin Explosion’ by promoting the music of Jennifer Lopez, Ricky Martin and Marc Anothony.
- Charice Pempengco Says Jessica Sanchez is Expected to Shine Even Brighter in the Music Scene
- R&B Artist & Record Producer Akon is Also Ready to Offer a Record Deal to Jessica Sanchez
- Charice Pempengco Says There Exists No Competition Between Her & Jessica Sanchez
- Record Producer Tommy Mottola Offers Jessica Sanchez a Recording Deal
- Filipino Stars Join Calls to Support Jessica Sanchez Up to the Finals