Senator Koko Pimentel said that he is not aware that a third party is involved in his separation from his wife, Jewel May Lobaton.
Pimentel and his former wife are still on speaking terms and have agreed to share custody over their two sons, Martin Emmanuel and Aquilino Justo.
They also agreed to try their best to remain as friends and parents to their children.
He revealed that Lobaton is planning to run for Congress as a party-list representative and he plans to ask her to campaign for him in his re-election bid for 2013.
- Koko Pimentel Wants to Fight Against Election Fraud
- Sen. Chiz Escudero is Allegedly Dating Actress Heart Evangelista?
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Wants to Postpone Barangay Elections Again
- Ronald Bato Dela Rosa is Back in the Battle of ‘Tokhang Part 2’
- ‘Work in the Senate Has Been Hampered by the Blurring of the Lines’ Says Koko Pimentel