Many people were shocked and outraged by Jessica Sanchez’s second-place finish.
However, Sanchez revealed to the press backstage that she didn’t seem to share her fans’ reaction after the ‘American Idol’ finale.
The ‘Idol’ runner-up was not only perfectly pleased with Phillips’s victory, but that it came as no surprise to her.
She thinks that Phillip deserved to win, and she is so happy for him.
Phillips has worked harder than all of them because he’s been having to keep up with his health issues, with his kidneys, and he’s been through a lot more mentally and physically, Jessica added.
- Jessica Sanchez Thinks America Makes the Right Choice When Phillip Phillips Wins
- Two Former ‘Idol’ Finalists Vent Over Jessica Sanchez’s Loss
- Jessica Sanchez Admits that Phillip Phillips Deserves to Win ‘American Idol’
- Jessica Sanchez Will Come to Manila on September
- Jessica Sanchez Will Sing ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ at the Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley Fight on Sunday