Heart Evangelista talked for the first time about her breakup with Daniel Matsunaga in ‘Showbiz Central.’
Evangelista saw Matsunaga, getting emotional and crying while being interviewed by Raymond Gutierrez in the show.
As Daniel said there’s no real big reason why they broke up.
It’s an accumulation of little things, mainly cultural differences like upbringing, beliefs, what they like and what they don’t like, Heart explained.
The actress cannot say anything bad about him because he’s a good person but it’s better to end their relationship now while they are stills friends.
Meanwhile, Heart is busy doing the GMA7 drama series, ‘Legacy’ with co-star Sid Lucero. It is named the Best Soap Opera in Mindanao.
- Heart Evangelista & Daniel Matsunaga Have Ended Their Relationship
- Lovi Poe & Nora Aunor are Mobbed by the Tawi-Tawi Residents
- ABS-CBN Offers Heart Evangelista to be a Kapamilya Again
- Daniel Matsunaga Pleads for Privacy Amid Relationship Troubles With Erich Gonzales
- Heart Evangelista is Happy Living on Her Own