Ai-Ai de las Alas divulges that Judy Ann Santos will take her role in the film partnership of Bong Revilla and Vic Sotto.
It is a proposed Metro Manila Film Festival 2012 film entry, that should have paired her with the two of the country’ most bankable actors.
The team-up of Sotto and de las Alas in ‘Enteng ng Ina Mo’ topped the box office in last year’s Metro Manila Filmfest.
Her collaboration with Revilla in the movie, ‘Kapag Tumibok Ang Puso (Not Once But Twice) also topped the MMFF box office in 2006.
De las Alas did not give the reason why she opted out of the project, she just said it was ‘Private Matters.’
The popular actress plans to do a competing movie in the MMFF next year.
- Ai-Ai Gives In Best Actress Trophy to Nora Aunor
- Bong Revilla is Happy with his Performance in ‘Panday 2’ & Active in Helping Floods Victims in Mindanao
- Bong Revilla’s Christmas Wish is his Dad’s Peace of Mind & Happiness
- ‘Enteng ng Ina Mo’ Still Number 1 in MMFF Box Office
- Ai-ai de las Alas’ Enteng Ng Ina Mo’ is the Biggest Filmfest Opener