The ABS-CBN has talked to Richard Gomez and the ‘Palibhasa Lalake’ actors.
‘Palibhasa Lalake’ was a popular sitcom from 1986 to 1998 on ABS-CBN.
In the said TV series, Richard Gomez, Joey Marquez and the late Miguel Rodriguez were cast as boarders at the home of the drunkard Minerva (Gloria Romero).
The guys became close to Minerva’s two daughters, played by Amy Perez and Cynthia Patag.
Carmina Villarroel played the character of Richard’s younger sister.
Is there a possibility that Richard Gomez, Joey Marquez and John Estrada will be tapped by ABS-CBN to host a noontime show, Palibahasa Tanghali?
Gomez is opened to the possibility of working again with his co-stars in Palibhasa. This was during the launching of the book ‘Not on Our Watch’ which was held last May 10.
Meanwhile, Richard Gomez, John Estrada, Carmina Villarroel, and Joey Marquez are currently working with the Kapamilya network.
- Televiewers Can Expect the Revival of ‘Palibhasa Lalake’ with Joey Marquez’s Return to ABS-CBN
- Kris Aquino Says Working with Joey Marquez will Not Do Any Good
- Joey Marquez is Prepared to Face Kris Aquino in his Upcoming Show
- Phoemela Baranda Divulges Her Best Kept Secret
- Alma Moreno & Joey Marquez Will Meet Again After 8 Years on ‘Showbiz Inside Report’ on Saturday