‘American Idol finalist’ Phillip Phillips has postponed kidney surgery for the final week of the singing competition.
Phillips is pitted against Filipino-Mexican-American Jessica Sanchez in ‘Idol’ finale.
The singer has decided to postpone surgery despite being encouraged by his doctor to go under the knife as soon as possible.
He has been suffering from severe kidney problems but Phillips has chosen to put off surgery until the Season 11 winner is announced.
Phillips made it to the Idol’s Top 2 when 19-year-old,
Joshua Ledet was eliminated after he got the fewest votes on Thursday.
- Idol’s Finalist Phillip Phillips’s Kidney Condition Has Allegedly Worsened
- Jessica Sanchez Will Face Off with Philip Philips in the ‘American Idol’ Finale
- Manny Pacquiao Wants to Show his Support for Jessica Sanchez
- Phillip Phillips Has Undergone a Kidney Operation
- Phillip Phillips’s New Single is Already #2 on the Hot Digital Songs Chart