Raymart Santiago and Claudine Barretto believe that the now-viral video of the controversial NAIA brawl, only showed half of the whole story.
It involved Santiago and Barretto and broadcaster-columnist Ramon Tulfo.
The couple offer a reward in exchange for a complete video of the airport incident on May 6.
They assure them that all arrangements will be treated with utmost confidentiality and caution.
Their identities will also never be compromised.
- Randy Santiago is so Disappointed in Claudine Barretto
- TV5 Says Claudine Barretto is Not Yet a Kapamilya Talent
- NAIA Lady Guard Affirms Ramon ‘Mon’ Tulfo’s Claims Against Santiago Couple
- Claudine Barretto is Merely Playing Up when She Appears with a Cane in Press Conference?
- Ramon Tulfo Wants to Thank the Person Who Records the Video of the Brawl