Jennifer Lopez is named the most powerful star by ‘Forbes, magazine.
The ranking is based on a combination of earnings, press coverage and Internet presence.
Oprah Winfrey was on the second slot, followed by teen heartthrob Justin Bieber at third and singer Rihanna at fourth.
Lopez’s American Idol colleague Ryan Seacrest was 29th. Lady Gaga, the pop singer, came in at number five, toppled from her top perch last year.
She lands at number one on the Forbes’ Celebrity 100 list for the first time when she earns $52 million over the last 12 months and a massive amount of fame.
- Jessica Sanchez Admits She’s Really Nervous with the Upcoming ‘Idol’ Result
- Filipino Stars Join Calls to Support Jessica Sanchez Up to the Finals
- Thia Megia & Finalists of AI Stage a Concert at Araneta Coliseum
- Justin Bieber Invites Girlfriend Selena Gomez to his Father’s Home in Canada
- Charice Pempengco Is Dreaming of Working With Justin Bieber