Manny Pacquiao was originally decided to watch Jessica’s final performance in person.
Pacquiao thinks Jessica will win but he had to cancel his ‘Idol’ trip at the last minute.
He said his prayers are stronger than his presence. Jessica must believe and have no doubt, Manny said.
Celebrity doctor Vicki Belo announced it in her Twitter account. Belo is now with Pacquiao in Los Angeles.
Belo explained, her dream almost came true to watch ‘Idol’ with Manny.
Sanchez is now part of the show’s Top 3. She visited her hometown Chula Vista, California over the weekend.
Sanchez, Joshua Ledet and Phillip Phillips will be perform three songs – judges’ choice, Jimmy Iovine’s choice and their own choice on Wednesday.
On Thursday, the two finalists who will be moving on to the finale will be announced.
- AI Finalist Phillip Phillips Postpones Surgery for ‘Idol’ Grand Finale
- Jessica Sanchez Will Face Off with Philip Philips in the ‘American Idol’ Finale
- Jessica Sanchez has been Struck with Sore Throat
- Jessica Sanchez Will Sing ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ at the Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley Fight on Sunday
- Phillip Phillips Has Undergone a Kidney Operation