After Floyd Mayweather defeated Miguel Cotto, Manny Pacquiao is still open for a match with the American boxer.
Pacquiao’s fans will definitely know when the big fight will be, after his fight with Timothy Bradley on June 9.
The Filipino boxing champion is undergoing training in Los Angeles with his trainer, Freddie Roach.
Roach says, Pacquiao will knock Bradly out on the 6th round.
But Pacman says it is still anybody’s ball.
Meanwhile, before he left, Manny had completed his taping for his ‘Manny Many Prizes’ with co-hosts Isabelle Daza and Rufa Mae Quinto.
- Manny Pacquiao & Floyd Mayweather are Going to Slug it Out in Novemver 2012
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wants to Fight Pacquiao in May 2012?
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over
- Floyd Mayweather Will not Give Manny Pacquiao Another Chance
- Bob Arum Believes that Manny Pacquiao is Robbed of His Title