The TV5 made a move by suspending three of its hosts Raffy, Ben and Erwin Tulfo after the they made a threat to Raymart Santiago and Claudine Barretto on their show T3.
The controversy stemmed from the airport scuffle between columnist Ramon Tulfo and Raymart Santiago and Claudine Barretto.
The Tulfo brothers threw harsh words against Santiago and Barretto and broke the broadcasting code.
TV5 was also straightforward in saying that the three were not able to follow the code of ethics of the station.
The TV station is taking necessary actions to deal with this lapse in judgment on the part of the Tulfo brothers and assures the public to remain committed to objective and impartial journalism.
Instead of depending their brother who got beaten up, the Tulfo brothers are now the ones defending themselves.
The three have apologized for what they did but would they lose their jobs?
- NAIA Lady Guard Affirms Ramon ‘Mon’ Tulfo’s Claims Against Santiago Couple
- Randy Santiago is so Disappointed in Claudine Barretto
- TV5 Says Claudine Barretto is Not Yet a Kapamilya Talent
- Raymart Santiago & Claudine Barretto are Offering Reward to Whoever Can Give Them Complete Video
- Claudine Barretto is Merely Playing Up when She Appears with a Cane in Press Conference?