Freddie Roach said on Wednesday that Manny Pacquiao turned to God and had a renewed focus in preparation to his fight with Timothy Bradley.
But Manny was a no-show for his afternoon workout at the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood.
Pacquiao missed the said work out because of both jet lag and an intense plyometric workout earlier in the day that left him too sore to work out.
PR manager Fred Sternburg and Freddie Roach apologized to some of the media who gathered at the gym.
Roach said, when Manny comes back, he should be told Tim Bradley doesn’t miss a day in workout.
Meanwhile, Amir Khan, came in for a workout even though his rematch against Lamont Peterson has been cancelled.
Rob Schneider, former ‘Saturday Night Live’ star, also paid a visit to the gym.
Pacquiao and Bradley will fight on June 9 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena for Pacquiao’s WBO welterweight belt in a pay-per-view event.
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Knock Out Timothy Bradley in a Rematch
- Timothy Bradley Says He’s Ready to Shock the World on Sunday
- Manny Pacquiao Wins & Comes Out the Aggressor
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over
- Bob Arum Believes that Manny Pacquiao is Robbed of His Title