Two airline ground staff were verbally abused by Claudine Barretto.
Barredo got mad when she found out that their luggage had been left behind in Caticlan airport.
The ground crew asked the actress for the claim stub and details of the baggage but Barretto continued cursing them in front of the other passengers.
Barretto, Raymart Santiago and friends spent their week-end in Boracay and arrived Sunday afternoon at NAIA Terminal 3 via a Cebu Pacific flight.
Barretto also got angry because their flight was delayed.
Airline personnel explained to Barretto that due to weight limitations and for safety reason, their luggage had to be flown to another airport but soon be brought to Manila.
Meanwhile, Ramon Tulfo, who had also arrived at NAIA Terminal 3 from Davao, witnessed the incident.
Tulfo tried to record the alleged tongue-lashing of Barretto and wanted to document the incident with his mobile phone.
Santiago’s group came to the rescue and allegedly started the brawl.
- Claudine Barretto Denies that Her Husband Raymart Santiago Starts the Brawl at the Airport
- Ramon Tulfo Only Wants to Document the ‘Incident’ Involving Claudine Barretto & Airport Staff
- Randy Santiago is so Disappointed in Claudine Barretto
- TV5 Says Claudine Barretto is Not Yet a Kapamilya Talent
- NAIA Lady Guard Affirms Ramon ‘Mon’ Tulfo’s Claims Against Santiago Couple