John Lloyd was with Angelica Panganiban in Vietnam.
John Lloyd and Angelica went to Vietnam to shoot some scenes of their movie episode in Star Cinema’s ‘Mistress.’
The ‘Mistress’ is another Star Cinema offering in celebration of John Lloyd and Bea’s 10th year anniversary as a love team.
Both Bea and John Lloyd are excited about this reunion movie and are looking forward to their shooting because both of them have already grown up as actors.
The ‘Mistress’ tackles a controversial theme and they will be playing deep and sensitive roles.
It is about infidelity and it will surely be a talk-of-the-town just like ‘No Other Woman.’
Meanwhile, ‘Mistress’ is also the movie that will star Bea Alonzo and Derek Ramsay, if not for the decision of Star Cinema to replace Derek who recently transferred to TV5.
John Lloyd had already shoot some scenes in Vietnam with Angelica Panganiban for this movie.
- Shaina Magdayao Does Not Reveal Reason Behind Break-up with John Llyod Cruz
- Derek Ramsay and Angelica Panganiban are Giving Each Other Space
- Angelica Panganiban Comments on Predictions About Her Relationship with John Lloyd Cruz
- Angelica Panganiban Finally Reacts to John Lloyd Cruz’s Admission
- John Lloyd Cruz & Angelica Panganiban’s Romance is Now Getting ‘Warmer’