Andi Eigenmann confirmed that she confronted former boyfriend actor Albie Casiño at a bar in Makati City.
Eigenmann splashed wine on Albie’s space but she denied
involvement in the brawl that happened moments after their encounter.
It was the actress’ first time to see Albie face to face but he gave her a bad look and she felt really bad.
She thought she has moved on but because of the incident wounds of the past came back, Eigenmann explained.
She was recounting her estrangement with Albie over her controversial pregnancy.
She admitted that out of impulse, she threw wine on his face, and the next thing she heard was he was being beaten up outside.
Earlier, Albie’s mother said four men, allegedly Eigenmann’s friends – Frank Magalona, Carlos Concepcion, Jeck-Jeck Lacson and Neil Arce – assaulted Albie at the parking lot of Fiamma.
Meanwhile, Albie is now resting after going through a CT scan and other medical tests at the Makati Medical Center.
He sustained multiple bruises on his face and body following the incident.
Albie is allegedly the father of Eigenmann’s daughter, Adrianna Gabrielle.
- Albie Casiño Comes Face to Face With Andi Eigenmann
- Andi Eigenmann is Not Inviting Albie Casiño to Her Baby’s Birthday Celebration
- Andi Eigenmann is Happy that Albie Casiño Goes Back to School
- Albie Casiño Cannot Accept Projects with Andi Eigenmann in the Future
- Jake Ejercito is the Father of Ellie Eigenmann?