Piolo Pascual said he is not getting any younger and he hopes to find right girl to love in time.
When asked about his detractors, he said he always prays. The actor is already happy and contented of what he has now in his life.
This was during the press conference of his movie, ‘Every Breath You Take’ with actress Angelica Panganiban.
Last year, Piolo apologized to the public for his
controversial break-up with former girlfriend KC Concepcion.
Although Piolo felt bad about the break-up, he said that he would let time heal the wounds caused by the separation while KC chose not to divulge the real reason behind the split-up.
Meanwhile, the Star Cinema’s upcoming romantic comedy, ‘Every Breath U Take’ will mark its 19th anniversary, under the direction of Mae Czarina Cruz.
It also stars Carlos Agassi, Janus del Prado, Joross
Gamboa, Ryan Bang, Wendy Valdez, Regine Angeles, Nova
Villa, Smokey Manaloto, Ketchup Eusebio, and Frenchie Dy.
The movie is set to open in theaters nationwide on May 16, 2012.
- Aga Muhlach Wants to Work with KC Concepcion in a Movie
- Piolo Pascual is Paired with Angelica Panganiban in Romantic-Comedy Film
- KC Concepcion Joins Mom & Dad over at Viva and Transfers to TV5?
- After Piolo Pascual KC is Now Linked to Luis Manzano
- Is There’s Something Going On Between Shaina Magdayao & Piolo Pascual?