Maui Taylor received her invitation to the premiere of her Korean film, ‘The Taste of Money’ at the Cannes International Film Festival in May.
The producers asked her to prepare outfits for three events.
She will wear a terno on the red carpet and it should be Filipino but modern and elegant in collaboration, with young couturier Veejay Floresca for her Cannes wardrobe.
Meanwhile, in ‘Taste,’ Maui plays a Filipino nanny who gets involved in a crime of passion. The story was erotic, but was done in good taste.
Taylor hopes that her new film will prove that she’s not just a bold star. It is a step higher for her.
- Matteo Guidicelli Invites Ronald ‘Bato’ de la Rosa
- Sunshine Cruz Reveals Cesar Montano Always Bring Back Her Past as Bold Star
- Sam Milby Puts Extra Effort to let Jessy Mendiola Feel She’s Special
- Kapamilya Network is Preparing for Lovi Poe’s Entrance to ABS-CBN?
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla’s ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’ Will Start in October