Sharon was optimistic when she met the press at the recent launch of her new show.
Cuneta’s decision to transfer and sign a five-year contract with TV 5 last November, created a storm of criticism.
Some people called her an ingrate for turning her back on ABS-CBN, her home network for 23 years.
The megastar was shocked by that reaction since a lot of other artists were already moving around the three networks.
Sharon was also irritated at the accusation that the P1-billion TV 5 deal had blinded her.
She said that one billion is a huge amount but it is not new to her after 30 years in the industry.
Meanwhile, Sharon will be hosting an upcoming daily talk show ‘Sharon: Kasama Mo, Kapatid.
- Sharon Cuneta Leaves ABS-CBN & Signs P1 Billion Contract with TV5?
- Allen Covert is Now the New Owner of Sharon Cuneta’s US Mansion
- Sharon Cuneta Defends Husband Kiko Pangilinan from Detractors
- Gerald Anderson’s Expensive Gift to Maja Salvador on Valentines Day
- Sharon Cuneta is the Highest Paid Celebrity Endorser