Cristine Reyes denied report that she and boyfriend Rayver Cruz had already parted ways.
Cruz was not with Reyes in Boracay when she went there for vacation.
The actress explained that Cruz went on a Star Magic tour in New York with Gerald Anderson and Enchong Dee.
The actress is looking forward to be reunited with Cruz again as the actor just arrived.
Meanwhile, Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation’s 43rd Box-Office Entertainment Awards recently awarded Reyes as Box Office Queen.
Anne Curtis was also named Box Office Queen and Derek Ramsay, their leading man was named Box Office King, in the movie, ‘No Other Woman.’
- Sarah Geronimo Experiences 1st Heartbreak with Ex-boyfriend Rayver Cruz
- Derek Ramsay Rejects Rumors Linking Him to Cristine Reyes
- Cristine Reyes Changes Her Username to ‘QueenCKRamsay’ on Twitter
- Cristine Reyes is Now One of the Best Actresses on Her Generation
- Cristine Reyes Wants To Concentrate More On Her Acting