The fans of megastar Sharon Cuneta will finally get to see her new talk show on TV5.
Cuneta’s new talk show, ‘Sharon, Kasama Mo Kapatid’ will have it’s first episode on April 30.
She already has advanced taping of more than 10 episodes and they are almost ready to start on air.
A week from now, they will air their first telecast, on April 30.
The actress will have a press conference on Tuesday to promote the show.
The first episode will feature Lolit Solis and Cristy Fermin.
Sharon will also have two more colorful women, Pilita Corrales and Annabelle Rama, both Visayans from Cebu and who have a ‘personal connection’ with Eddie Gutierrez.
- Shalani Soledad & Roman Romulo are Guests on ‘Sharon: Kasama Mo, Kapatid’
- Dolphy is Laid to His Final Resting Place on Sunday
- When Pilita Corrales Conceives a Child Her Relationship With Eddie Gutierrez Ends
- Annabelle Rama Says Give & Take is the Key to Successful Marriage
- Bianca Gonzalez is Dragged Into a Feud