Guidicelli had a promising career on the tracks but he declared that he’s trading his karter’s hat for celebrity’s hat.
Now, it seems that Guidicelli is no longer firm with his decision when he picks triathlon over go-kart racing.
During the 15th Nestea Beach Volleyball event on April 19, Matteo clarified that he has simply switched from go-kart racing to becoming a triathlete.
The actor did three triathlons already like the ‘Vaseline Men XTerra Weekend’ early this month, where he finished as 2nd runner-up after competing in the 500m swimming, 30k biking and 5k run.
Matteo grew up as an athlete and his sport-mindedness and competitiveness started when he was young.
He also shared that it was his Dad who sparked his love for athletics.
- Matteo Guidicelli Says Financial Status Is a Non-Issue Between Him & Sarah Geronimo
- Daniel Padilla Confirms His Relationship with Kathryn Bernardo
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli’s Enrolling in Culinary School: A Preparation to Settle Down Soon?
- Sarah Geronimo is Set to Reunite with John Lloyd Cruz in a Movie
- Matteo Guidicelli Invites Ronald ‘Bato’ de la Rosa