Sandra Seifert, the Miss Earth 2009 wore nothing but body paint depicting oceans and continents, when she had herself photographed.
Seifert undressed for the new ad of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals’ (PETA).
The photo shoot was held on Earth Day, Friday, at DPI XL Studios in Makati City, with Seifert, bearing the message ‘Save the Planet: Go Vegetarian.’
The beauty queen said that meat production has a devastating impact on the environment.
There are so many easier alternatives available in order to save animals and the planet and going vegetarian is the best thing that we can do, she added.
She was crowned Miss Philippines Earth 2009 in San Juan City, and she represented the country in the Miss Earth 2009 where she was crowned 1st Runner-up in Miss Earth Air.
She was also a co-host of German Moreno in ‘Master Showman.’
- Venus Raj Becomes More Inspired to Work
- Venus Raj is In Love with Co-host Andrei Felix
- Kuya Germs Has Newly Discovered Talents
- The Daughter of Sandy Andolong & Christopher de Leon is Determined to Make a Name for Herself
- Will Melanie Marquez’s Daughter Follow Mother’s Footsteps & Represent Ph in Beauty Pageant?