After two years of his rumored break-up, Sen. Chiz Escudero is filing for the annulment of his marriage to Christine Elizabeth ‘Tintin’ Flores.
It was Tintin who left the conjugal home in December 2010, leaving Chiz to care for their twin kids.
Chiz chose to keep mum on the matter, but somebody close to him confirmed that Chiz made the decision after weighing the pros and cons.
There was no third party involved in the split-up even if Tintin has been often seen with the member of a dance group.
Meanwhile, Chiz confirmed that he is running for reelection in 2013 as an independent but he will welcome running under a coalition.
- Sen. Chiz Eludes Questions About Relationship with His Wife
- Heart Evangelista & Chiz Escudero Say Wedding Will Just Come
- Chiz Escudero Admits His Marriage to Tin-tin Flores is Already Annulled
- Chiz Escudero & Ex-wife Talk About the Kids When They See Each Other
- Joshua No Comment About Brother’s ‘Role’ in Sen. Chiz & Wife’s Split-up