After Jessica Sanchez survived in the elimination last week, the Filipino-American fans are now making sure that she would stay in the ‘American Idol’ competition.
Supporters have joined calls to actively vote for the Filipino-American contender week by week.
They have come together to rally Sanchez and see her through until the show’s final episode in May.
Her friends and family in Chula Vista, California, Sanchez’s hometown were joined by their mayor, donning ‘Jessica’ shirts and buttons.
Their efforts seemed to have paid off because Sanchez earned a spot in the show’s top six while Colton Dixon was eliminated.
- Jessica Sanchez Admits that Phillip Phillips Deserves to Win ‘American Idol’
- Jessica Sanchez Admits She’s Really Nervous with the Upcoming ‘Idol’ Result
- Jessica Sanchez Wants to Sing National Anthem in Manny Pacquiao’s Boxing Match
- Filipino Stars Join Calls to Support Jessica Sanchez Up to the Finals
- Jessica Sanchez & Other Clebrities Join the Nation in Praying for the Filipinos