Maja Salvador believes that joining Twitter isn’t for the faint-hearted, even as stars ought to be patient with their followers.
With numerous instances of celebrities being lambasted online, Salvador said that you cannot please everybody.
She believes that these bashers can only hurt you if you allow them.
The actress has somehow mastered the art of shrugging off criticisms and she still respects their opinions about her.
The worst Twitter blow that she has received was being labeled ‘flirt.’
Salvador told Bulletin Entertainment and select members of the press who were flown in for the 15th Nestea Beach Volleyball event held April 19 onwards.
- Gerald Anderson & Maja Salvador Have Broken Up?
- Vilma Santos is Not Using a Twitter Account
- Anne Curtis Bolsters Her Status on Twitter
- Jessica Sanchez & Other Clebrities Join the Nation in Praying for the Filipinos
- Sharon Cuneta Warns that She May Talk & Tell the Whole Story of Piolo Pascual & KC Concepcion?