Manny Pacquiao is now formally a member of Jejomar Binay’s Partido Demokratiko Pilipino-Lakas ng Bayan (PDP-Laban).
He also joined forces with former President Joseph Estrada’s Partido ng Masang Pilipino (PMP) in preparation for the coming 2013 mid-term elections.
The boxing champion is a great addition to the party’s goal of further developing and helping Mindanao.
Pacquiao left Kampi, the Nacionalista Party of Senator Manny Villar, before joining Binay’s PDP-Laban.
He was also an ally of the Aquino administration and the ruling Liberal Party.
But the Liberal Party has firmly said that Pacquiao has not been an ‘official’ member of the party.
- Psychic Danny Atienza Predicts Pres. Noy Aquino May Not Finish his Term
- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Will Join Manny Pacquiao As Tourism Ambassador During Miss U Pageant
- Rosanna Roces Exchanges Wedding Vows with Lesbian Lover
- Kris Aquino is the Country’s Top Celebrity Endorser
- Floyd Mayweather Will not Give Manny Pacquiao Another Chance