Angelica Panganiban is set to star in her comeback soap, ‘Mariposang Dagat.’
After two years of not working in soap opera, the Kapamilya network plans to star her with Gretchen Barreto.
Panganiban said she is both excited and scared to shoot a TV series again but there’s no problem working with her former enemy Barreto.
Panganiban’s last project was ‘Rubi’ and their supposed project, ‘Alta’ was cancelled.
Panganiban has been busy hosting the comedy-variety show ‘Banana Split’ and working on several movies for Star Cinema like ‘Every Breath U Take’ with Piolo Pascual which will be released on May 16.
Panganiban is also currently shooting another Star Magic movie’s 20th anniversary with John Lloyd Cruz.
- Angelica Panganiban has not Issued Any Statement Regarding Rumors Linking Her to John Lloyd
- Derek Ramsay Insists that No Third Party is Involved in the Break-up
- Gretchen, Angelica and KC will Star in ABS-CBN’s ‘Alta’
- Angelica Panganiban Finally Reacts to John Lloyd Cruz’s Admission
- John Lloyd Cruz & Angelica Panganiban are No Longer Hiding the Real Score Between Them