Robin Padilla chooses to stay with ABS-CBN.
Padilla got an offer to transfer to TV5 but he said he is happy with the present projects that he has with the Kapamilya network.
Robin’s wife Mariel Rodriguez, being with TV5 is a factor in considering his transfer because he said they already spend enough time together at home.
The actor also said that he is no reason in leaving ABS-CBN because he’s part of its new and television series.
Robin will star in ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’ with Kris Aquino and Anne Curtis.
The series will also feature Tirso Cruz III, Ian Veneracion, Emilio Garcia and Xyriel Manabat.
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla to Star in ‘Kailangan Koy Ikaw’
- Robin Padilla is Every Bit an Action Star in ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’
- Robin Padilla Still Puts Off Any Plan of Having a Baby with Mariel Rodriguez
- Robin Padilla is Eager to Do Kissing Scenes with Kris Aquino
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla are Cast in ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’