Vilma Santos prays that Dolphy will stay healthy and doing good.
Santos also advises him to think positive.
Dolphy was shown in a video message, saying he’s currently doing better and asking his fans not to worry.
Dolphy suffered from emphysema, a pulmonary disease that had weakened his immune system.
The comedy king will turn 84 in July.
- Vic Sotto Has Already Proposed Marriage to Pauleen Luna?
- Sahlee Quizon Has Not Yet Found a Man Like His Father
- Manny Pangilinan Pays for Dolphy’s Hospital Bills
- Malacañang Declares Today as National Day of Remembrance for Dolphy
- Zsa Zsa Padilla Sends Message to Willie Revillame on Wil Time Bigtime Show Regarding Dolphy’s Death