Cesar Montano did not reject the Optical Media Board chairmanship as reported.
Montano denied snubbing the OMB chairmanship.
There was just a misunderstanding over the matter, he explained.
There’s an ongoing talk of another appointment but the actor is mum as to what that means and said he may be effective in other works like arts and culture.
It was the President himself who appointed Montano to the Optical Media Board early this year but talks about it only surfaced recently.
It is currently headed by actor Ronnie Ricketts, who is also his friend.
Meanwhile, Montano’s contract with GMA7 has already expired.
There is rumor that Montano is considering a transfer to TV5. He will join Aga Muhlach on TV5, in a new noontime variety show?
- Cesar Montano Rejects Appointment as Member of the Optical Board
- Sunshine Cruz Reveals Cesar Montano Always Bring Back Her Past as Bold Star
- Aga Muhlach’s Registration As Voter in CamSur Has Been Questioned
- Aga Muhlach is Ready to Face Any of the Fuentebellas
- Aga Muhlach Hopes to Star Again in Star Cinema Movie with KC Concepcion