Amir Khan warns Manny Pacquiao to have extreme caution against Timothy Bradley.
Khan said, Bradley sometimes uses some rough tactics like head butting.
Manny should be very careful with that big head of Bradley and should try to rough him up with body shots, looping shots and stuff, Khan added.
Khan is the former World Boxing Association and International Boxing Federation light welterweight champion.
Bradley is the reigning WBO junior welterweight champion and he remains unbeaten just like Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Manny Pacquiao is Still Open for a Match with Floyd Mayweather
- Manny Pacquiao Misses the Work-out on Wednesday
- Manny Pacquiao & Floyd Mayweather are Going to Slug it Out in Novemver 2012
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao
- Manny Pacquiao Still Needs the Money