Gabby Concepcion announced that he is going to be a father again on July.
Concepcion’s new wife Genevieve Gonzalez is pregnant and is scheduled to give birth, four months from now.
His wife’s pregnancy is also the reason why the long-awaited movie with his ex-wife Sharon Cuneta had been put on hold for next year.
Meanwhile, Concepcion has signed up with ABS-CBN for a new television series, together with Andi Eigenmann and Iza Calzado.
The actor accepted the project because he liked the script. He also praised the network for being able to come up with beautiful stories for the viewers.
- Is Jenny Syquia Planning to Have a Showbiz Comeback?
- Jake Cuenca Reveals the Reason of His Network Transfer
- Andi Eigenman & Albie Casiño Give Each other Cold Shoulder
- Gabby Concepcion is Happy that KC Concepcion is Moving on from Controversial Break-up with Piolo Pascual
- Allen Covert is Now the New Owner of Sharon Cuneta’s US Mansion