Whitney Houston’s autopsy results have finally been released.
Houston’s main cause of death has been ruled as an accidental drowning.
There were traces of cocaine in her system and she was suffering from the effects of heart diseases at the time of her death.
She took a bath and had a heart attack and nobody came to her aid.
Last February 11, the singer was found submerged under water inside a bathtub in her hotel room in Beverly Hills.
- Whitney Houston Chases a Dream & Looking for Love Before Her Death
- Whitney Houston Will be Laid to Final Rest Next to Father on Feb. 18
- Charice Pempengco Promises to Perform a Special Tribute to Whitney Houston
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina was Rushed to Hospital
- Whitney Houston will Be Buried on Saturday in Newark New Jersey