Almost all celebrities have their own accounts on Twitter but Vilma Santos is not keen on using Twitter accounts.
Earlier Santos planned on setting up her own account. Her co-star in ‘The Healing,’ Janice de Belen encouraged her to learn the ins and outs of Twitter.
But the Star for All Season got alarmed over the recent unpleasant online experiences of her fellow celebrities.
Vilma has a second thought when she learned about the cases of Zsa Zsa Padilla, Regine Velasquez and son Nate and Sharon Cuneta and Helen Gamboa.
Vilma wants to avoid the so-called online ‘trolls.’
Meanwhile, Gov. Vi clarified rumors that she and her former leading man, Batangas board member Christopher de Leon, are not on speaking terms.
Despite her heavy workload in the province, Vilma still has time for her acting projects.
After ‘The Healing,’ she even hopes to do another film with Ai Ai delas Alas which will be part of the Metro Manila Film Festival.
- Vilma Santos is Not Using a Twitter Account
- Vilma Santos has Decided Not to Use Twitter Account
- Vandolph Quizon: Now is Really an Emotional Time for Their Family
- Ai-ai de las Alas’ Enteng Ng Ina Mo’ is the Biggest Filmfest Opener
- Ai-ai de las Alas Shares the Reasons Why Many Girls Fall for Vic Sotto