Pokwang revealed that she’s learning a lot of lessons from Batangas Governor Vilma Santos not only as an artist but as a person.
Santos and Pokwang are the stars of Star Cinema’s upcoming movie ‘The Healing,’ together with Kim Chiu.
The actress-comedienne does not feel intimidated working with Santos.
Aside from ‘The Healing’ Pokwang has also an upcoming film for Regal Films with Gabby Concepcion and Ruffa Gutierrez.
She’s also scheduled to be part of a new television series and she will do a concert with other Magic Star Magic artists like
Chiu on March 30 at Waikiki Shell in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Vilma Santos Celebrates 50th Anniversary in Showbiz on ASAP July 22 Episode
- Kris Aquino Praises Star Cinema’s Movie ‘The Healing’
- Vilma Santos Says About Twitter ‘Think Before You Click’
- Vilma Santos Portrays a Stepmother Role to Kim Chiu
- Kim Chiu Says Working With Vilma Santos Helps Her Grow as an Actress