After almost a year of staying in the rehabilitation center, child actor Jiro Manio is scheduled to be released next week March 29.
Manio was last seen in the ABS-CBN hit series ‘Tayong Dalawa’ and he entered rehab while doing the said TV series.
Manio’s father, Andrew said his son was determined to get better.
Director Mario de Los Reyes believes Manio, who received acclaim for his performances in the films ‘Magnifico’ and ‘Tirador’ can still recover from the dark episode.
They’re already preparing for Manio’s comeback movie, which will be directed by Cannes Film Festival winner Brillante Mendoza, also his director in ‘Tirador.’
- Jiro Manio will be Released from Drug Rehabilitation Soon
- Coco Martin Says His Father is Still Driving Their Jeep
- Jiro Manio Wants Second Chance in Showbiz After Rehab
- Vilma Santos Wants to Retire from Politics & Be Back in Showbiz After Work in Congress
- Carmi Martin Leaves GMA 7 for a Villain Role in ABS-CBN’s TV Series