Aga Muhlach wants actress KC Concepcion as his next leading lady in a movie.
Muhlach mentioned this in an interview with Push.com.ph after Star Awards for Movies’ ceremonies.
The actor knows that Concepcion has acting skills and she’s more open now.
Concepcion went through a lot in the past year after her break-up with Piolo Pascual.
Muhlach has already a project for her and they can start in June.
On the other hand, the actor revealed that as he grows older, it becomes harder to come up with movies that can be appreciated by the audience.
Muhlach got the Best Actor award at the 28th Star Awards for Movies for his acting performance in the movie ‘In The Name of Love.’
- Piolo Pascual Hopes to Find Right Girl to Love in Time?
- Aga Muhlach Hopes to Star Again in Star Cinema Movie with KC Concepcion
- KC Concepcion Joins Mom & Dad over at Viva and Transfers to TV5?
- After Piolo Pascual KC is Now Linked to Luis Manzano
- Is There’s Something Going On Between Shaina Magdayao & Piolo Pascual?