Geneva Cruz filed divorce from her husband KC Montero.
Cruz said that it is better to have proper documents so that things will going on smoothly in the future.
They both want to be happy with their personal lives.
But they will still stay as good friends and her son Heaven will always look up to KC as his dad.
Currently, Geneva returns to recording, after ten years.
Cruz signed up an exclusive contract for GMA Records last March 12 at the 17th floor of GMA Network Building.
Cruz said the last album she did was in 2002 with Universal Records.
- PBB Unlimited Winner Slater Young Admires KC Concepcion
- Martin Nievera Sheds Off his ‘Concert King’ Level after Over Two Decades
- Pia Wurtzbach Shares Stage with KC Concepcion in Hosting BB. Pilipinas 2017
- Allen Covert is Now the New Owner of Sharon Cuneta’s US Mansion
- Sharon Cuneta is the Highest Paid Celebrity Endorser