Charice Pempengco promised to be an honest judge to the contestants of the upcoming talent search, ‘The X Factor Philippines’ on ABS-CBN.
Charice is eager to discover new talents from the Philippines and she will choose the real talent.
The international singing sensation is the only female judge of the Philippine version of the said reality TV show which originated in UK.
She is thankful to the people behind ‘X Factor’ and she’s happy to be part of the team.
Charice knows that there are so many talented celebrities in the Philippines and she thanks them for trusting her.
Meanwhile, Charice joined the ‘Little Big Star,’ an ABS-CBN’s reality show in 2005 where she won the third place in the ‘big division.
The auditions for the ‘X Factor Philippines’ are now ongoing and it will be hosted by actress KC Concepcion.
- Charice Pempengco is the Only Female Judge in ‘X Factor’
- KC Concepcion Wants a Non-showbiz for Her Next Boyfriend
- KC Concepcion has Finally Found a New Romance?
- Piolo Pascual & KC Concepcion Bump Into Each Other on The Buzz?
- KC Concepcion Prepares Opening of X-Factor Philippines and her Birthday Celebration