Kris Aquino plans of taking up courses that will be useful to her in the future.
Aquino will fulfill her dream of passion of cooking to the next level.
Kris is studying her options. She is praying for it because she wants to do it by next year.
Aiai de las Alas and Judy Ann Santos studied Culinary Arts for six months.
Kris related it on Kris TV, her morning talk show.
She also shares ideas of what they’re cooking in her show.
Kris knows that she can cook and she really wants to make it as a career later on and she dreams of owning a small hotel.
Kris is currently busy taping for her upcoming teleserye ‘Kailangan Koy Ikaw with Robin Padilla and Anne Curtis.
- TV Series Topbilled by Anne Curtis, Robin Padilla & Kris Aquino will Resume Taping
- Robin Padilla is Every Bit an Action Star in ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla to Star in ‘Kailangan Koy Ikaw’
- Has Derek Ramsay Forgotten Angelica Panganiban?
- Kris Aquino & Robin Padilla are Cast in ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’