The body of the late lawmaker Iggy Arroyo is finally home on Wednesday night, thirty four days after his death in UK.
It was accompanied by his partner Grace Ibuna, her daughter Gabrielle and one of Iggy’s daughters, Bianca Arroyo.
Ibuna broke down in tears. She only wanted a dignified burial for her partner and promised to fulfill Iggy’s last wish to come home to Negros Occidental.
Ibuna said, their battle between her and Alicia Morales was not about money.
She will answer all the questions in due time through her lawyer but right now, she still needs time to grieve.
Iggy’s body stayed at Arlington Funeral Homes overnight and would be transferred to the Arroyo ancestral home on Thursday and would remain there until Saturday.
After a mass on Saturday, it will be brought to Iggy and his legal wife’s conjugal home until March 5 and will be moved to the House of Representatives for a necrological service.
On the same day, Iggy’s body will be flown to Bacolod City until March 7 and to be back in Manila on March 8.
The interment is set on the morning of Friday March 9 at the North Cemetery near his mother’s grave.
- Iggy Arroyo’s Remains Arrives on Wednesday February 29
- Garrie Concepcion Feels Pain Like She Loses Her Own Father
- Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Women’ Finally Agree a Settlement for His Decent Burial
- Iggy Arroyo Executes Last Will that Creates Legal Battle Between his ‘Women’
- Iggy Arroyo’s Remains will Finally Come Home