The remains of the late lawmaker is expected to arrive on Wednesday February 29.
Arroyo’s body will be brought directly to Arlington Memorial Chapel on Wednesday night and then be transferred to the ancestral house of the Arroyos in La Vista Subdivision on Thursday night up to Saturday night and will be transferred to their conjugal house of his estranged wife Aleli.
After 2 days the body will be brought to the House of the Representatives before it will be brought to Bacolod City and then to his final resting place on March 9 at the North Cemetery.
It is agreed during the Court hearing that his wife Aleli, daughter Bernadina Arroyo Tantoco and his sister Marilou Arroyo will arrange everything for the wake and funeral.
Rep. Gloria Arroyo is scheduled to visit Iggy on Thursday at 8am to 4pm.
- Iggy Arroyo’s Body is Finally Home
- Alicia Morales’ Lawyer Claims Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Will’ is Not Valid Under Phil Law
- Grace Ibuna Receives Iggy Arroyo’s Estate’s Income
- Alicia Morales Gives Instructions to Bar Grace Ibuna at Iggy Arroyo’s Memorial Services
- Grace Ibuna Loves Iggy Arroyo with All Her Heart