Vice President Jejomar Binay reveals that he is planning to run for president in 2016, a day after his party group signified their support for him.
Although he knows that it’s too early to discuss his plan about the election, he does not want also to be called a hypocrite in confirming that he aspires to become a presidential candidate in 2016.
Binay is the party chairman of the Partido Demokratiko Pilipino-Lakas ng Bayan (PDP-Laban) and he is backed by its members.
This was during the celebration of PDP-Laban’s 30th anniversary last Sunday which was attended by Sen. Koko Pimentel, Joey de Venecia III and its founder, former Sen. Aquilino Pimentel.
- Pnoy is Ready to Have Koko Pimentel as Senatorial Candidate
- Koko Pimentel Decides to Leave the Coalition of Joseph Estrada & Jejomar Binay
- Manny Pacquiao Leaves Kampi & Joins Jejomar Binay’s Camp
- Emily Padilla of DILG Says that ‘Federalism’ is Our Last Card to Attain Peace & Progress in our Country
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Wants to Postpone Barangay Elections Again