The estranged wife of Iggy Arroyo, Alicia Morales will not benefit from the late lawmaker’s trust estate.
This is according to Arroyo’s last will and testament obtained by ABS-CBN News from the documents submitted to the UK High Court of Justice.
It does not mention Aleli, who claims she’s the legal wife and has also the right to bring home Iggy’s remains.
The documents show that Iggy named Bernardina Arroyo Tantoco, his daughter by first wife Marilyn Jacinto, as the trustee and the executor of the will.
Tantoco will issue payments only to Grace Ibuna, Iggy’s partner. When Ibuna dies, the remaining balance of the trust estate will go to Iggy’s three children: Tantoco, Bianca Marie Arroyo, and Alicia Lourdes Arroyo.
- Grace Ibuna Receives Iggy Arroyo’s Estate’s Income
- Grace Ibuna & Iggy Arroyo’s Daughter will Take Charge of the Funeral Arrangements
- Iggy Arroyo’s Remains Arrives on Wednesday February 29
- Alicia Morales’ Lawyer Claims Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Will’ is Not Valid Under Phil Law
- Iggy Arroyo’s Remains will Finally Come Home